How to Practice for HR Interview Round and Develop Confidence
Types of hr round question:
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. Why should I hire you?
3. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
4. Why do you want to work at our company?
5. What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?
6. What is the difference between hard work and smart work?
7. How do you feel about working nights and weekends?
8. Can you work under pressure?
9. Are you willing to relocate or travel?
10. What are your goals?
11. What motivates you to do good job?
12. What makes you angry?
HR Interview Questions For Experienced
1. Why did you resign from your previous job?
2. Why have you been out of work so long?
3. Why have you had so many jobs?
4. Tell me about a situation when your work was criticized.
5. Could you have done better in your last job?
6. Tell me about the most boring job you have ever had.
7. May I contact your present employer for a reference?
8. How many hours a week do you normally work?
9. What was the toughest challenge you have ever faced?
10. Have you been absent from work more than a few days in any previous position?
11. What changes would you make if you came on board?
Confidence or positivity:
1. Trumpet your own successes
2. Tell people you will finish the task
3. Turn personal attacks into a change agent
4. Speak your mind
5. Train yourself
6. Increase your knowledge
7. Walk with pep
8. Smile everytime